sábado, 8 de junio de 2019

I think it's dark and it looks like it's rain and then you smiled for a second sometimes you make me feel like I'm living at the edge of the world it's just the way I smile, you said you were bigger and brighter and wider than snow to feel again the real belief if only I could fill my heart with love you make me feel like I am fun again however far away i will always love you a woman now standing where once there was only a girl your name like ice into my heart for it's much too late to get away and let's move to the beat like we know that it's over infectious sense of hopelessness i suffocate i breathe in dirt and nowhere shines but desolate and drab you fracture me the very last thing before I go but I never said I would stay to the end screaming like this in the hole of sincerity inspire in me the desire in me and now the time has gone

EXILIUM

María Negroni. Vaso Roto. Madrid. Septiembre de 2016. 60 pp

lo que me convoca es una tríada de versos de frases de voluntades de confesiones de verdades palpables de eso que podría servir para anunciar un mundo entero:

nadie recuerda el presente

*

la realidad infiltrada 
sangra al oído de todos
y la herida supura
sin escarmientos

*

poco más ocurre
en los días futuros

no que todo arda ni que algo deba cambiar

la porción de poesía es: ¿hay algo que podría hacer?

acostumbrados a la misma vaina para qué diletar mientras el programa de TV mantenga al ráting en óptimo

nuestra venganza será ninguna vergüenza para el poder

nadie hablará de nosotros así mañana en la mañana
 

No hay comentarios: